WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR DISCRETION, TO MODIFY, ADD, OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME AND EACH SUCH CHANGE SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. PLEASE CHECK THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL MEAN YOU ACCEPT THOSE CHANGES.
1. I have no objection for my result published by the institute, if I succeed the entrance examinations. As, now you are the student of Pioneer Physics you cannot authorize any other institute or individual those are on the same profession to publish your photo. If you are authorizing for publishing your photo other than Pioneer Physics, then it will initiate appropriate legal action against you.
2. The student who is enrolled with PIONEER PHYSICS will have to work hard regularly, incase if teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or bus, irregular in attendance not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of director academics is final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded.
3. If any student absents himself/herself for more than 3 classes continuously without prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attain/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s). He or she may be expelled from the institute. No separate intimation will be sent to parents. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
4. After depositing money towards registration and tuition fee, if a student becomes disinterested in the institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to his/her money back, the institute will not refund the money deposited towards registration fee/tuition fee. The tuition fee/registration fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
5. If a student becomes disinterested in the institute due to any reason at any time then he /she has to clear all the pending dues on pro-rata basis till the time he/she has attended the class in the institute. If he/she is not clearing the course fee then the management reserves the right to take suitable action to collect the fees.
6. The parents can meet the center in charge for any inquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with the prior appointment only.
7. Any change of address, mobile number, and email address should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days.
8. Any study material given during the classes or otherwise shall not be given to those students who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request /personal appointment shall be entertained in this regard.
9. If the study material provided to the student is lost /misplaced a duplicate set of book(s) can be obtained from the institute against payment only.
10. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of PIONEER PHYSICS because of the situation beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, flood, fire, electric short circuit etc... The institute shall not be responsible, in any manner what so ever.
11. A student is not allowed to carry mobile phone/i-pod in the class.If at all he/she carries mobile/i-pod in the class then it should be switched off. The institute is not responsible for any loss /theft of mobile phone in the institute.
12. The institute shall not be responsible for providing sitting arrangement to the parents while the classes /tests of their wards are in progress. We have no waiting area at the front office.
13. PIONEER PHYSICS reserve the right to make any alteration in its progress venue/ timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody.
14. The COURSE FEE for IIT JAM is Rs.25,000/- (Twenty Five Thousand only). At the time of admission, you have to pay Rs. 15,000 and rest amount within one month.